Search This Blog

How To Make Your Hair Smell Good All Day Long Using "Juicy Couture" Viva La Juicy Perfume


How To Make Your Hair Smell Good All Day Long

Wouldn't it be great to have awesome smelling hair all day long? I'm talking so sweet that when you walk by people, they can smell it. Try spraying your perfume or body spray directly into your hair. Flip your hair over and saturate it with your perfume or you could spray it into your hair brush, and then brush your hair with it. You will find that your hair will still be leaving a trial of smell behind you long after the day is over. The perfume really soaks into the hair and holds on. If you really want this to set in majorly then straighten your hair after you spray it. It will literally heat the perfume into each stand of hair. I don't do this very often, just once in a great while.

There is a certain amount of alcohol content in perfume, so if you already have extremely dry hair you might not want to do this, because it could dry your hair out even more. Personally, I have never had a problem the perfume drying my hair out but then again I don't do this all the time.

 I have very thick hair and treat it with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment. It's for frizzy dry hair. This stuff is amazing. I use this stuff every single time I get out of the shower and I apply it to my wet hair. I even use it after I straighten my hair to apply it to the ends for a very sharp straight look. I put my hair through a lot. I color it, and straighten it all the time at very high temperatures. But, overall my hair is pretty thick and healthy.

If you want to go the safe route then you can always look online for actual Hair Perfume. They do sell it and have lots of different stuff on the market. Just depending on what you want your hair to smell like.

If your wondering what kind of perfume this is, it is "Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture". This stuff smells SOOOOO GOOOODDD!!!  It's about $90.00 for 3.4 oz.  One of my favorite perfumes! (So you can imagine why I would only want to use this to spray in my beautiful locks of hair). Check out the other Viva La Juicy Products. And my nail polish in the picture above is one of my new ones I just bought by Essie called Mink Muffs. Its a very pretty brown color and I just added some gold glitter to the top of on one of my nails for a fall look. Check out some of Essie's nail polish colors on their website.

I really like perfume that has a sweet candy smell to it. Cotton Candy is another one of my favorites, so naturally I spray this in my hair once in a while too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...