Search This Blog

Falsies "Big Eyes" Maybelline Mascara- Eye Makeup Review

 I thought I would try out the Falsies "Big Eyes" Maybelline Mascara out and see what I thought about it. This mascara comes with a brush on each end. One side has a normal thick mascara brush and the other end has a very tiny mascara brush for your bottom lashes. I actually like the tiny brush so much that I use it for my top lashes too. It separates all my lashes out perfectly. The bigger brush end really soaks my eyelashes and makes them thick. I have to be careful to not put to much of this product on the brush before I put it on my lashes. It works really well and this should last me awhile. I really like this mascara and especially the tiny brush. Good product! I bought this at Walmart but you can also buy it online.

Here is the picture of the tiny brush.

Here is a picture of the other end- the large brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...