Search This Blog

How To Remove Fingernail Polish

 How To Remove Fingernail Polish

Okay, this sounds like a no-brainer, but honestly I had no idea that this one little switch up of how I take my fingernail polish off would work so well. I have always used toilet paper or cotton balls to take my nail polish off and the toilet paper would fall apart and I would have to get more and more and more. The cotton balls were not all that great either.

So I was walking by the kitchen and thought hey I will grab this roll of paper towels to take my nail polish off this time. The paper towel worked so well that I couldn't believe it! Why have I not thought of this before! The paper towels are sturdier and will hold up better. Usually it takes awhile to take all my nail polish off, but when I used the paper towel it came off so fast. I was sitting there in shock thinking I have been doing this all wrong.


Maybe you already knew this, but I learned something new today! Paper towels are my nails new best friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...