Search This Blog

Fit Me Maybelline Shine Free Foundation Review- Cosmetic Makeup Reviews


 Fit Me Maybelline Shine Free Foundation Review
Ivory 115
Cosmetic Makeup Review

 I swiped the color foundation stick across my arm and went outside to take a picture of it. I am really pale and I wanted to see if the Ivory #115 was going to be a good match for me or not. It's a little orange tinted against my skin but I just added a powder on top of it that evened the color out. It is so hard to find a foundation that works well with dry skin and I need a full coverage.

The website describes the foundation as: "Our first gel stick foundation with an anti-shine core. Fresh gel foundation blends to a natural matte finish. Lightweight powders in the anti-shine core instantly dissolve excess oil."

 This is a shine free foundation that dissolves the oil....I have dry skin so this was prob not a good choice for me. lol. I don't get why my face stays so DRY all the time. I read lots of reviews on how other people have really oily skin...Not me...I will never know what that feels like to have lots of oil all over my face.

This foundation blended really well. I tried to layer it more to see if it would do a full coverage, but it still did not get thick on my skin like I needed it to. The product is great though. If you want the "I Don't Have Any Makeup On" look then you really should try this out. It's very light weight. It doesn't fill like you have any makeup on at all. It's goes on very smooth, and it's not cakey.

When I seen this product in the store I bought it because I thought it was a full coverage makeup stick, but I realized after I put it on that it was not as thick as I thought. It's still awesome, but I needed a fuller coverage. It's not the makeup that's the problem, it's my skin. If you have oily skin this is the makeup stick for you! If you want to try it then go straight to their website and buy you some! FIT ME FOUNDATION This will run about $8.99 on the website. The price may be different at your local walmart. Not bad for a stick of foundation. It is approx 0.32oz 9g.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...