Search This Blog

EcoTools Earth Friendly Beauty Makeup Brushes "Kabuki Brush" " Six Piece Essential Eye Set" and "Six Piece Everyday Collection" Review- What is the best makeup brush?

EcoTools Earth Friendly Beauty 
Makeup Brushes Review for
 "Kabuki Brush"
"Six Piece Essential Eye Set"
"Six Piece Everyday Collection" 

If your trying to decide on what the best makeup brush is to buy then you might want to try out Ecotools Earth Friendly Beauty makeup brushes. They are so SOFT on your face. I have been using the worst makeup brushes on earth for a long time and thought I really need to try something new. The one I have been using has really hard bristles and hurt my cheeks when I would put my blush on. You won't be disappointed with these brushes. I still can't get over how incredibly soft these brushes are. I didn't even know brushes came this soft. Do your face and cheeks a favor and buy these little brushes.
Buy the Retractable Kabuki Brush #1214 for $7.99
ww.ecotools.com You can pick these brushes up at Walmart or online

I bought a #1214 Retractable Kabuki Brush that is made from soft, cruelty-free bristles and has a recycled aluminum case. This is a versatile brush that can be used with powder, blush or bronzer. I really like how you can retract the brush and put a lid on this. Really neat.


I also bought a "Six Piece Essential Eye Set" #1227  for $7.99 that includes an on-the-go travel bag. Sleek bamboo handles, recycled aluminum, and soft cruelty-free bristles on these well.

They describe their product on the back as this:
You get a Large Eye Brush to blend a base shadow over the entire eyelid. The Angled Crease Brush adds definition to the outer crease of your eye, while the Petite Eye Shading Brush is perfect for an accent color. Use the Highlighting Brush to accentuate the brow bone and inner corners of the eye. Complete the look with the Smudge Brush by smudging the shadow and liner along the lash line for a smoky finish.
Protect your brushes in the convenient on-the-go travel bag.

I also bought the "Six Piece Everyday Collection" #1256 for $11.99  that includes a Concealer Brush to cover any imperfections and you can apply a touch of color with the angled blush brush with your blush. Highlight your eyes with the Eye Shading Brush and add definition with the Angled Eyeliner Brush. The Detailer Brush is a versatile brush that can be used for finishing touches or as a lip brush.

This is the best investment in makeup brushes you could make. I am serious you need to try these brushes. Score- 100/A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...