Search This Blog

Custom Blended Glitter Nail Polish Lacquer

Custom Blended Glitter Nail Polish Lacquer


Here is my poka a dot nail polish lacquer I made. It's called "Harvest Festival". I painted my nails in a brown color first then I topped it off with the custom made glitter top coat I made.  So pretty for fall! I just adore the little poka a dots over this brown. The colored dots really stand out on the Essie Nail Polish "Mink Muffs" base color. 

What's in my Nail Polish Ingredients?????
  • N-Butyl Acetate
  • Ethyl Acetate
  • Nitrocellulose
  • Isopropyl Alcohol
  • Free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate


Here is some pictures of the glitter top coat nail polishes that I just made.
 From Left To Right:
"Salty Pepper"
"Hay Stacks" 
"Cloud Frosting"
"Harvest Festival"
"Lollipop Splash"



 These turned out very pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...