Search This Blog

MAC Lipglass Viva Glam VI Review - Lip Gloss Cosmetic Review

MAC Lipglass Viva Glam VI Review - Lip Gloss Cosmetic Review

This is MAC Liglass Lip Gloss Viva Glam VI. I bought this for my daughter the other day at the mall because she wanted it and thought I would do a review on it. My daughter thinks it's the best ever! This has a tinted dark pink color to it with lots and lots of shiny sparkles in it. This cost about $16.00 because it was the smaller bottle. This bottle is 4.8 g/0.17 US oz.  This color really went well with her brown hair color and complexion.

Here is a picture I took of the lipgloss smeared on the front of my hand. I went outside so I could get better lighting on the sparkles. You can layer this up to make it thicker. This is just a light layer of the glitter lipgloss. If you want it darker it will definitely go darker and the more you add the more sparkle you get!

A big thumbs up for MAC Lipglass Lip gloss. Good Lip gloss and worth the price. Good quality and you will never be disappointed. Yeah it's a little more on the costly side, but let me tell you that there is a difference in this lipgloss. It is thick and stays on and the glitter is remarkable. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Not to mention is smells so GOOOOODD... Smells like vanilla. (This product actually has Vanillin in it.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...