Search This Blog

Essie Nail Polish Mink Muffs And Gold Loose Glitter By Sally Girl Sparkle Effects


 Essie Nail Polish Mink Muffs
And Sally Girl Gold Loose Glitter Sparkle Effects
Described on Essie.com as a smoky plush taupe lacquer, warm and refined ,neutral polish.
DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free


I bought some new nail polish and of course it was from Essie. My favorite nail polish company ever! This is a very pretty brown color called "Mink Muffs" #624 ($8.00). I painted my nails in this first. Then I took some clear top coat nail polish and only painted the tip of one of my fingers and sprinkled the "Gold Digger Sparkle Effects Loose Glitter by Sally Girl (only 99 cents) on the clear coat polish. I did the other hand the same way. It makes me think of a brown leaf dipped in gold. So pretty for fall time. I am really liking this color. Such a beautiful nail polish color and the glitter really makes it stand out. Of course you know I am all about the glitter. Check out more Essie Nail Polish colors on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...