Search This Blog

DIY Headband Storage Idea


  DIY Headband Storage Idea

I made a headband storage holder for my daughter. We both kind of needed something to put headbands in and for them to be organized. So this is what we came up with.

I used some long tube carboard (that actually came in the mail) but 3" PCV Pipe will work too. I had some plastic totes from Home Depot all ready at the house and decided to use those. Walmart carries stuff like this too.

 I just added the headbands around the cardboard. This keeps the headbands all organized and you are able to see what you have. I added a label on the outside with the word HEADBANDS on it. I also used the other plastic totes for more storage ideas for my daughter. All these plastic totes fit in her closet. You could always cover the tubes in material to make it pretty.












3 comments:

  1. Nice. I love the idea. Your things are so organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a daughter with lots of beauty accessories. These are the best storage ideas for her.

    Highly recommended Austin SEO Don Allen website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I need to add this to my LONG list of things to do...

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...