Search This Blog

Yellow Neon Glitter Nails-Using Salon Perfect Yowza Yellow, Fingrs Heart 2 Art Blue A Fuse and YH Beja Cosmetics Silver Glitter Nail Polish




What I used to get this look:
Salon Perfect Professional Nail Lacquer #508 Yowza Yellow
Fing'rs Heart 2 Art Blue A Fuse #33026
YH Beja Cosmetics Nail Polish #43

I painted several coats of the yowza yellow nail lacquer color onto my fingernails.After that dried I added the Fingrs Heart 2 Art blue glitter to the tops and then finished it off with the YJ Beja silver glitter polish. I think it turned out really pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...