Search This Blog

DIY Zebra Bracelet Holder




DIY Zebra Bracelet Holder

All you need is:
3 Toilet Paper Rolls Or Cardboard Rolls
Hot Glue Gun
Zebra Duck Tape (or any other color or fabric you want)
Peel and Stick Jewels


 Grab three toilet paper rolls. I got these cardboard craft rolls from Oriental Trading. 

I used my hot glue gun and glued two toilet paper rolls together. 
Then I covered it and the other roll with zebra duck tape. I also covered the short toilet paper roll on top with duck tape because I did not want a hole to show.
Then I hot glued the long piece on top of the short tube.
Then I added three peel and stick diamond jewels down the front.


And that's it. I just hung my daughters bracelets on each side. This was so easy to make and it would be easy to customize it to your daughter's bedroom. You can use different colored duck tape, fabric, paint or glitter. If you did glitter, you would want to make sure you spray clear coat to seal it in. You don't want glitter falling off on everything.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...