Search This Blog

DIY Hair Roller Jewelry


DIY Hair Roller Jewelry

I had a small bag or different colored foam rollers laying around here and I kept trying to figure out what I could do with them that would be neat. I finally thought that maybe they might be cute if I turned them into  earrings. So I grabbed the foam roller and pulled out the plastic stick that went down the middle of the roller. 
 I grabbed some fingernail polish that had tons of glitter in it. I began painting the foam roller with the blue glitter fingernail polish in "Pure Ice".

 I made sure I got the entire foam roller coated in the nail polish.

 I grabbed a different color of blue glitter and added that. 

 Then I used a silver glitter and finished it off.

 I had some faux rhinestone mesh stuff laying around here and thought I would try hot gluing a small strip of that to the bottom of the roller.

 Then I added a pretty diamond earring and just popped it through the foam roller.

Here is what the earrings look like finished. I thought they turned out pretty good!

 Here is the earrings on my daughter. As you can see her favorite pet had to get in the picture too.

Here is the picture of her ring we made. To make this, we just made another foam roller painted in glitter as the same as the earrings and hot glued a small piece of the faux rhinestone mesh stuff on to the top and hot glued a metal ring under it. I shoved a blue bead in the hole on each end to make it look better. And then you can hot glue a pretty rhinestone in the middle.

 You can make a matching bracelet and necklace to go with it. To make the necklace, take a white shoe string and coat it in blue glitter and silver glitter and then string it through the roller and tie around your neck with a bow. To make the bracelet- just do the same. You can even make hair bows out of them. All you have to do is hot glue a metal clip to the back of it and then snap in hair. You can embellish your flip flops with them too. Just hot glue an alligator clip to the back of the hot roller and clip on the flip flop. This is the cutest hair roller jewelry! It turned out so PRETTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...