Search This Blog

Christmas Decorating Going On

 Let's see how many days it takes to decorate my house for Christmas. Here is my reindeer. They are about 5 foot tall. They are suppose to have Christmas hats, but I can't find them. I have had these for a long time. I thought they were so cute when I found these and just had to add it to my Christmas collection. My puppy thought he would pose for the camera. How cute is he...



 I got a few new ornaments at Walmart. My daughter was grabbing for all the desserts like the cupcakes, ice cream, donuts, etc. So we have a surgery sweet Christmas tree filled with yummy desert this year.

 I really like the donut glitter ornaments they had. So cute! Pink with lots of pretty sprinkles.

 Here is the sugary sprinkled up gingerbread house. 

 A purple glitter ice cream cone and a blue glitter present ornament.

 I wish the picture would have come out better on this one. This is a pink glitter cupcake inside of a glass holder. So pretty!

 Here is our purple train, pink glittered peacock, green glitter candy, ice cream cone and a donut.

 I am still debating if I should add the rest of my ornaments on the tree that I have in the boxes laying in my living room floor or just go with this. They only thing making me pause and think about it is that I have to put it all up after Christmas is over...lol... The more I get out the more I have to put up...Humm....we shall see...

Close up of the dessert Christmas tree. As soon as I get my gingerbread lane put up on my buffet and take pictures I will upload it to this page. I really like my gingerbread lane scene. I got them from the dollar tree and they are so cute.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those Reindeer and all those sugary, sparkly ornaments!! Like walking into a secret candy land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! :) Yeah it feels like candy land around here.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...