Search This Blog

Cotton Candy Glitter Nail Polish Topper- Custom Hand Mixed Nail Lacquer- Unique Nail Polish Brands- One of Kind- Limited Edition

Here is my cotton candy mix I came up with. I like cotton candy...like a whole bunch and thought I would make a polish that reminded me of it. The glitter I used in this polish looks like pieces of fluffy cotton candy and I mixed in a whole bunch of white holographic glitter and a dark pink glitter. This is so PRETTY!!! This is limited edition. I painted my nails in Essie pink polish in Mod Square and in Essie white polish in Blanc.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...