Search This Blog

KB Shimmer "Candy Cane Crush" Scented Glitter Nail Polish Review




"Candy Cane Crush" Scented Glitter Nail Polish
By KB Shimmer

When I seen this polish available in KB Shimmers Etsy shop I thought I have to try this. This scented candy cane crush glitter polish by KB Shimmer is FABULOUS! Love the smell and the colors! I applied 1 coat of "Candy Cane Crush" over a light pink polish that I picked up from the store at Maurices. This dried pretty quick. I will definitely be wearing this through the holiday season. I love how you can still smell the scent long after it has dried. I don't think I will be able to keep my paws away from my beak. lol

You won't be disappointed with this polish. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...