Search This Blog

Winter Wedding Nail Polish


Winter Wedding Glitter Topper Nail Polish

This was a custom mix for someone that I made. It has holographic diamonds, silver slices, silver dots, green and teal glitter hex mixture, holographic white glitter and a few scattered white hearts.

Check out our Glitter Lambs Polish Etsy Store to see what we have for sale at the moment.




 Here is a close macro shot of the glitter in the bottle. You can really see the color in the holographic diamonds. This a pretty teal green polish mix.


 Here is a close up shot of the raw glitter mix that is in the bottle. 


2 comments:

  1. (Winter Wedding) I want to say these colors matched the colors in my wedding perfectly. A friend of mine gave me this as a gift, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...