Search This Blog

Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Collection Review: "Feelin'Blue?" "Pinking Of You" "Smoke Out"

Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Collection
#527 Feelin' Blue?- 1st pic 
#528 Pinking of You-2nd pic
#525 Smoke Out- 3rd pic
Net wt. 1.3g  0.04oz. each 13/g 0.4oz total
These eyeshadow sets are AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about this eyeshadow collection. I got three different sets. The first picture is the Feelin' Blue? set. This has 10 gorgeous shimmer eyeshadows ranging from white to a charcoal color. I love how these colors look on my skin color. I am very pale and the color looks very pigmented on my skin and vibrant. I applied the eyeshadow like I would any other eyeshadow I would use. There was no fall out and the color stayed put all day. Very pretty colors.  I will definitely buy more Hard Candy  products. 
I swatched all 10 of the Feelin' Blue? eyeshadows on my arm so you could see the shimmery colors.  The first 6 swatches were really soft in pigment and very lovely.  They are light colored but full of shimmer when the light catches it. Gorgeous! The last four are more pigmented on my skin. These are beautiful and create the most amazing blue smokey eye. The very last color almost looks like a black charcoal but when applied to my skin its a very deep blue color. Stunning colors! I love them!  If I get a chance to swatch the other two eyeshadow sets I will add them to this page. I just haven't done it yet. I need a nice sunny day outside to catch the shimmer in these eyeshadows.








 The picture above is the first shade which is a white shimmer color. The picture below is the 8th shade which reminds me of a blue jean blue color



Back to all Makeup Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...