Search This Blog

Jesus Is My Sweet Heart Glitter Nail Polish For Sale In Our Etsy Shop! Valentine's Day Nail Polish For Girls!





Jesus Is My Sweet Heart Glitter Topper Nail Polish Lacquer
By Glitter Lambs

 Swatch done by Lacquered Lori
Find her on Instagram

 Source: Lacquered Lori
Find her on Instagram

 Swatch done by Lacquered Lori
Find her on Instagram


Swatch done by Selina Rockell


JESUS IS MY SWEET HEART NAIL POLISH
Jesus Is My Sweet Heart- A clear base filled with holographic white glitter that shifts to pink, Purple Hearts, White Hearts, Pink Hearts, Blue Hearts, Silver Shreds, Pink and lavender hex, and pink shreds.


 The raw glitter mix before it goes in the bottle is in the picture above. 


There is 1 coat on both of the fake nails. I painted one nail in pink and added only 1 coat of "Jesus Is My Sweet Heart" to the top of it. Then I just painted 1 coat of "Jesus Is My Sweet Heart" on a plain fake nail next to it so you can see what it looks like. 







Here is a close up shot of the glitter in the bottle. You can see all the different colored hearts and the chunky silver shreds. I think the silver shreds are so awesome looking. 


You buy this polish in our Glitter Lambs Polish Etsy Store.

Buy 

3 comments:

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...