Search This Blog

**Nikon COOLPIX P510 Camera Review***


I took this picture using my Nikon COOLPIX P510 camera. I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's close-up macro mode is incredible, allowing you to focus as close as 0.4 inches (1cm). This camera also has an incredible zoom range of 24mm-1,000mm. WOW! Were talking private investigator style!

I am very happy with this camera. My old camera would not even come CLOSE to capturing the tiny glitter that is in the picture above. My old camera would just show it blurred. The smallest glitter size in the photograph is my white holographic glitter that shifts to pink when the light hits it is a .027.

The Nikon Coolpix P510 captured the glitter mix with no problems. I have NEEDED this for a long time....Now I can finally take some pictures that look good. YES!!! By the way I just took this picture in a normal mode. I have not even learned how to use all extra features nor did I apply the close up mode to this. I am still learning how to use this camera...





Check out the features below:



Go to their website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...