Search This Blog

Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie Glitter Topper Nail Polish By Glitter Lambs


Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie
Glitter Topper Nail Polish by Glitter Lambs


Custom handmade indie nail lacquer for the Christmas holiday season for your nails. Glitter Lambs Christmas glitter topper nail polishes. Pink tiny glitter topper polishes.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @LacqueredLori


Christmas handmade custom indie nail lacquer by Glitter Lambs Pink glitter topper nail polishes for the holiday season.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @GotNail




Christmas handmade custom indie nail lacquer by Glitter Lambs for the holiday season.Christmas glitter topper nail polishes for your nails. Christmas Nail art designs pictures with Christmas balls decorations on the nail.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @Deanne29


Christmas handmade custom indie nail lacquer by Glitter Lambs for the holiday season. Christmas nail polishes for your nails. Nail art designs pink.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @GotNail

Christmas custom handmade indie nail lacquer by Glitter Lambs for the Holiday Season. Christmas pink glitter topper nail polishes for your nails.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @JessFac90x

Christmas handmade custom indie nail lacquer for your nails for the holiday season. Pink glitter topper nail polishes by Glitter Lambs.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @LacqueredLori


Custom Christmas handmade indie nail lacquer by Glitter Lambs for the holiday season for your nails.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @LacqueredLori

Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @Suger23
The pic above actually shows our "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" along with our "Snowball" glitter topper nail polish combined on the nail. Looks SUPER CUTE!

Christmas handmade custom indie nail lacquer for the Holiday season for your nails.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @TheBeautyOfNailPolish



Christmas handmade custom indie nail lacquer for the holiday season for your nails. Pink glitter topper nail polishes for Christmas time!
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @Asmithlovesbeauty


Christmas custom handmade indie lacquer glitter topper nail polishes for the holiday season. pink glitter topper nail polishes by Glitter Lambs. Sugar cookie nail art pictures.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @Krayzeeladie


Christmas handmade custom indie glitter topper nail polishes for the holiday season.Christmas cookie nail art on the nails.
Glitter Lambs "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" Nail Polish
Pic by @Blessed_granmama


This Christmas I decided to make some really simple glitter toppers that would look great with so many different colors. I came up with this solid pink glitter topper that has only 1 type of glitter in it. It is filled with very tiny pink glitter. You should get quite a bit of glitter on your brush with one coat. This almost looks like sprinkled sugar on the nail. I love this color and I love how it only has one glitter in it. You can really see the texture in the picture. You could add a coat of iridescent glitter over this and really make it sparkle. I am still debating if I should make an extra option of this glitter with iridescent glitters in it as well.

I painted one of my nails on my nail wheel in a white and then I added 1 coat of "Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie" over it. This is only 1 coat and I must say that this coated it pretty well. You could get a full coverage with it if you had more coats of this. Sometimes I like to have just simple glitters on hand to apply over another color and I thought I would add a pink to my collection. I just wanted the most simple pink glitter I could find in my glitter collection. So I went with this and I think it's just perfect. It just reminds me of a pink frosted Christmas cookie. YUM! haha 


Here is some of the other plain white glitters I made and that I will be offering in my Etsy shop. I made SnowBall which is only has one white hex glitter in the size of .015. And I also made Snow Storm which is only white shreds. I have used white shreds in other polishes but never just made the white shreds available on their own. I thought I need to have an all white glitter that looks like a snow storm and what better to use than the white shreds. It fits the name perfectly.  In the picture above you can see the Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie on the right.
Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie will be coming to my store pretty soon. So be on the look out!


 Here is another close up of the Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie. You can also see Snow Storm next to it. It came out a little blurry. Be sure to check out all of our nail polishes in our Etsy Shop


2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of mixing iridescent glitter in with the Pink Christmas Sugar Cookie polish. That would be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you input Jenny! Iridescent glitter makes anything pretty! lol

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...