Search This Blog

Glitter Topper or Full Coverage Glitter? Which Do You Prefer?


Glitter Topper or Full Coverage Glitter? 
Which Do You Prefer?

Which glitter topper do you prefer? Would you rather use a glitter topper that looks like the first three nails or do you want a full coverage glitter nail polish? I have been mixing up Christmas glitter toppers and thought I would just get your opinion on it.

Green Glitter Topper in 1 coat is on the first nail. 2 coats is on the second nail and 3 coats on the third nail. Okay, so this green glitter topper is usually how I make my glitter toppers. It has a good coverage but will take way to many coats to get a full coverage glitter nail.

The last nail is the full coverage glitter nail polish. It is VERY thick with the green glitter and only took two coats. As you can see from the picture it's really packed with glitter.

So what do you think? Which one should I release? Or should I release both?

 The only downfall with the full coverage glitter topper that they seem to turn very thick pretty quick so you would have to add polish thinner to the bottle after a few uses. However, that is pretty common for store bought full coverage glitter toppers.

 If this looks like something you think I should offer in my store then let me know by leaving a comment down below.

I really do love the full coverage glitter way more. I think it's just gorgeous and I wish I could have captured all that twinkle on the camera for you.

3 comments:

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...