Search This Blog

Christmas In The Desert Glitter Nail Polish By Glitter Lambs- ***Very Limited Amount***


Christmas In The Desert
Glitter Topper Nail Polish

 Christmas In The Desert was swatched by @LacqueredLori and her review of this polish and other Christmas polishes are up on her blog. The Christmas Cactus she did was out of this world amazing and way too adorable. This makes me smile. I love the nail art she did. 




Last Christmas I made a polish with this same name and thought I would make it again but redo the entire glitter mix. So it's the same name but different glitter in the bottle this go round. I really love the glitter mix in this. I did not love how hard it was to take a picture of this. I don't know what it is but here lately I can't seem to take a picture worth a doodle. lol 


Okay so this polish is a glitter topper and not meant to be a full coverage. However, you can get a full coverage if you do enough coats. The nail above is showing a good three coats on it. This has red dots, blue dots, gold hex mix and tiny rainbow colored glitter in blues and reds. I think the name fits the glitter mix perfectly. It reminds me of Christmas lights in the desert sand for some reason. Very gorgeous over a white and of course it really pops over a LIME GREEN base color. It looked stunning.


In the picture above I did a heavy three coats on the left nail by itself. The right nail I did 1 coat of "Christmas In The Desert" over a green base in Pure Ice "Wild Thing". I adore this over the light green. 

This polish will be available in our shop in a very limited amount. We will be listing a lot of Christmas polishes very soon and they will be a very limited amount on a bunch of them. I am turning over a lot of my glitter supply and will be using up some of my glitter that I have had on hand for awhile so that is why it will be a very limited amount. There will also be some Candy Cane polish in a very limited amount. I had some red and white candy cane colors from last year and wanted to use that up for this year. We will have tons and tons of limited Christmas polishes so get ready cause they are going to be some really cute ones! You can shop all of our polishes in our Etsy shop- www.GlitterLambsShop.com.

 Glitter Lambs "Christmas In The Desert" worn by @suger23


 Glitter Lambs "Christmas In The Desert" worn by @Jennifer54902

 Glitter Lambs "Christmas In The Desert" worn by @JessFace90x

 Glitter Lambs "Christmas In The Desert" worn by @AllAboutNails247


 Glitter Lambs "Christmas In The Desert" worn by @Casiiraee


 Glitter Lambs "Christmas In The Desert" worn by @CheersToNovelty


 Glitter Lambs "Christmas In The Desert" worn by @Deanne29


 Glitter Lambs "Christmas In The Desert" worn by @Krayzeeladie


 Glitter Lambs "Christmas In The Desert" worn by @PolishPrints


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...