Search This Blog

DIY Ice Cream Sandwich Craft


DIY Ice Cream Sandwich Craft

Here is a simple DIY idea to decorate and add to your room decor for fun. Try attaching it to picture frames, bulletin boards, or anything you can think of. You can make lots of different desserts but let's just start with the Ice Cream Sandwich first. This is what you will need.

 You will need:
  • Brown Foam Sheet- 2 sheets
  • White Foam Sheet- 1 sheet
  • Stick Glue
  • Pen
  • Scissors


 I took my 3 foam sheets and sandwiched it together. Brown, White and Brown was the order I layed it in. Then I grabbed my scissors and just cut through all three pieces of foam and made a square. This is what it will look like. I didn't do in measuring or anything. I just eyeballed it. I really wish I had some of that thick white foam instead but I couldn't find any at walmart. So I just went with the thin foam. I wanted the white ice cream part to be thicker in the middle. You can buy thicker white foam in different craft stores. What would have worked best would have been those little square white makeup sponges that are already perfectly cut out for you. They are sold at walmart. They also come in circles and wedges. You can make lollipops out of the round circle foam ones. Just an idea for you. :)
 So here is the Ice Cream Sandwich cutout. Just use some stick glue and glue them together.

 Next you want to use a pen and just lightly push some dents into the brown foam. This will finish off the look to really make it look like an Ice Cream Sandwich. And that's it! Your all done. Now you can make lots of more of these little ice cream sandwiches and stick them to whatever you want. Add these in the corners of a picture frame to make it sweet! :) You can even use them for Christmas decorations and hang them on a tree. Some many things you can do with these sweet dessert treats! Have FUN!!!
Here is the finished look! Pretty tasty looking huh?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...