Search This Blog

New Custom Polishes: Jelly Beans, Cutie Pie, Sweet Tooth and I'm A Sugar Baby

Some customs I did... Picture above from left to right:
Jelly Beans
Cutie Pie
Sweet Tooth
I'm A Sugar Baby

Pictured above:
Jelly Beans 
Cutie Pie
Sweet Tooth
I'm A Sugar Tooth


 Cutie Pie is a gorgeous clear based glitter topper filled with light pink flowers, silver bars, silver dots, and small micro holographic white glitter. This would look beautiful over a hot pink nail polish.

 Picture above: Cutie Pie

 I'm A Sugar Baby is a clear based glitter topper that is almost similar to our "Gumball Land" polish but has a few different glitters. This is filled with light pink flowers, two different micro holographic glitters, silver dots, red, pink, blue, green hex glitter in large and small sizes. This is so vibrant and would look amazing over any color.
 The front view of I'm A Sugar Baby.

I'm A Sugar Baby Swatch By Selina Rockell

Jelly Beans is a clear based glitter topper that is filled with two different micro holographic glitter in white. One white shifts to blue and the other white glitter shifts to pink when the light hits it. It also has large matte blue hexagons, pink flowers, and different colored hexagons in small and large sizes ranging in red, blue, green, pink, and blue.



 Picture above is Jelly Beans front view.

 Sweet Tooth is a clear based glitter topper that makes me think of candy. This has holographic diamonds, pink neon stars, light pink flowers, white holographic shifting glitter that turns pink when the light hits it. And it also has dark pink, light pink, blue, purple, green hexagons that range from tiny to medium. Such a sweet mix!

Front View of Sweet Tooth

By the way...My new camera is coming soon! Yeah!! I can't wait! Now I should be able to take some better pictures! I am excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...