Search This Blog

More New Custom Glitter Nail Polishes



From Left to Right pictured above:
Lemonade Stand
Princess Shaylee
Bubble Yum
Laffy Taffy
Jesus Is My Hero
Hugs-n-Kisses

It's like polish city around here... Okay so you may have noticed that my Etsy store is like completely empty of my glitter polish and only filled with some random solvent resistant glitter. We sent so many polishes out for reviews and did custom orders that we took a huge hit on polish supplies over the holidays. Hey, that's a good thing, Right?  Don't worry though we will have more for sale in our store soon. How soon? Not sure yet, but we will.

And by the way I am not going to go into my problem of the quality of my camera. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need a new camera. I just need to go get one..But I haven't. I have no clue what to actually get. I need a camera that is going to take good close ups of polish and nails. Anyone got any suggestions on what they use? Please comment below if you do.... Thanks... In the mean time I will keep on researching and will continue to take the most terrible close up pictures of nail polish bottles known to man. lol It's so bad blurry sometimes that I have to run it through Photoshop just to sharpen the image. sigh....sigh...sigh....or should I say grrr. haha



Okay, so here are the polishes below...


Pictured Above:
Lemonade Stand
Princess Shaylee
Bubble Yum

Pictures Above:
Laffy Taffy
Jesus Is My Hero
Hugs-n-Kisses










Pictured Above:
Bubble Yum
This is such a cute polish! This has hot neon pink stars, multi colored hexagons and grape purple shreds in this. 
 Here is a close up of the Bubble Yum. 

Here is Hugs-n-Kisses.
This polish has gold hearts, pink stars, silver dots, light pink daisies, and tiny holographic glitter.

 Close up of the Hugs-n-Kisses.

Pictures Above:
Jesus Is My Hero
This polish has gold hearts and red slices with copper and red glitter in it. Really pretty!
 Close up of the "Jesus Is My Hero" polish.

Pictured Above:
Laffy Taffy
This is like the sister polish to our candied popcorn polish we made. They are close to the same but a little different. This has lots of yellow hexagons that make up the majority of this polish. With sprinkled colored hexagons in large and small that fill the bottle.

 Here is a close up of the Laffy Taffy polish. So bright and catching!

Pictured Above:
Lemonade Stand
This polish has yellow hexagons, silver dots, gold glitter, and silver slices in it. Very gorgeous color. Would look AMAZING over black or any dark color. 

Picture Above:
 Princess Shaylee 
This polish is filled with gold hearts, pink stars, tiny pink glitter and tiny holographic white glitter. Very girly and sweet! 
Here is a close up of the pretty pink glitter bomb polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...