Search This Blog

Maybelline "The Nudes" Eyeshadow Makeup Palette Swatch Review

Maybelline "The Nudes" Eyeshadow Makeup Palette Swatch Review by Glitter Lambs
Maybelline "The Nudes" Eyeshadow Makeup Palette Swatch Review by Glitter Lambs
 You might be wondering why in the world my numbers are out of order. Well, just take a look at the eyeshdow pallet below and take a wild guess. lol I messed up and started swatching the eyeshadows on my hand a little to far down and ran out of room so I just swatched number 6 at the beginning. So now you know. haha

I wish these had names. (sad face) I really like it when eyeshadows have names but these didn't have names for them.

Number 1, 3 and 11 were extremely light on my skin to the point that you almost can't see it. My favorite was number 4, 6 and 7. 

Which color is your favorite? You can click the picture to pull up a larger version. 

This eyeshadow palette has bold beiges, sultry sands, brazen bronzes, and over the top taupes. The alluring shades can be worn alone, or combined to create a flawless nude look. With endless possibilities and every shade of nude, this palette has it all. You can pick up The Nudes Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette from Walmart



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...