Search This Blog

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow And Blush Review


I told you guys that I would get some of my Makeup Geek Eyeshadow's and blush's swatched for you. So here it is!!! Ta Da! Are they not just phenomenal looking! My hands down #1 favorite of the bunch is Whimsical. I just literally ADORE this one. (However I love them all so much.) I also really love the pink blush called "Secret Admirer". I actually use this on my eyes too. It is really pigmented and is just the perfect pink ever! I have an ivory skin tone and I just love how it gives my cheeks a burst of color. Everything I have purchased from Makeup Geek is always just jaw dropping gorgeous. (I really hope that she keeps the whimsical around cause I am not kidding, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. I can't even go without it when I wear my makeup that is just how much I love it. If you have been on the fence about buying from Makeup Geek..... just take the plunge and do it.....you won't be disappointed.

Descriptions taken straight from her site:

Eyeshadows:
Whimsical- Light silvery pink with a foiled finish frosted silvery pale pink.

Daydreamer- Light lilac purple with cool undertones and a foiled finish.

Blacklight- An electric punch of spectacular cool tones, Blacklight is a lights out shade. While you may not glow in the dark when wearing this velvety and vibrant duochrome, you’ll surely standout!

High Wire- Medium silver with subtle blue undertones medium silver w/ hint of blue.

Cinderella- Pale shimmery pink


Blush:
Secret Admirer- Secret Admirer is a light orchid with a matte finish. This shade is best suited for porcelain skin tones.

Bliss- Light peachy coral



If your interested in any of these colors you  might want to grab them while you can.

I just purchased "Sugar Rush" today and I will swatching that one as soon as I get it in. I couldn't resist it. It was just too GORGEOUS looking. I can't wait to play with it. Sugar Rush is extremely limited edition. Go look at it!!!!




Written Description Taken from Makeup Geek store:

These are extremely limited edition Pressed Foiled Editions of our Duochrome Pigments — get them while you can!

All About This Color:
Calling all candy junkies! Uncontrollable energy and super sweet vibes abound when you’re wearing this duochrome—it’s delectably creamy and beautifully saturated. Satisfy your cosmetic sweet tooth with Sugar Rush!

The Bottom Line:
Sugar Rush has a translucent base with icy blue and purple reflects.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches! And I totally use blushes for shadows sometimes! Or highlighter. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...