Search This Blog

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Hyaluronic Acid Review - For Extra Dry Skin

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Hyaluronic Acid Review by Glitter Lambs
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
Hyaluronic Acid Review

Give your skin some hydration with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost! I have extremely dry skin so when I seen this I thought I need to try that. I am always up for something that will give my face some extra moisture, cause I sure need it. 

I have been using this about 3 weeks now. I have found that it does hydrate my skin when I apply it. It does not feel greasy or anything. It goes on smooth and really soft. It is fragrance free, Oil Free, and Dye Free. It absorbs into my skin very quickly and I really really love this. I plan on trying the Water Gel version of this product as well. I do have it ordered so I should have it soon. I can't wait! I am very pleased with this product and it does what it say's it will do. I am one happy customer!

If your interested in buying this product which I HIGHLY recommend that you do!!!!! Here is the link to the store:


Here is some information about this amazing product.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream for Extra Dry Skin Cream is a fragrance-free, lightweight gel-cream that instantly quenches and continuously hydrates skin. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it boosts hydration and locks it in so skin stays hydrated, smooth and supple day after day. It applies effortlessly, absorbing quickly into skin without leaving behind an oily or greasy feel. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream for Extra Dry Skin hydrates skin through an approach of replenishing water and rebuilding skin's barrier, leveraging two key ingredients, purified hyaluronic acid and olive extract. Purified hyaluronic acid is naturally found in skin and delivers a pure boost of hydration. It acts like a sponge for dry skin cells, absorbing up to 1000 times its weight in water and progressively releases water back into skin, keeping skin hydrated and supple throughout the day.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream for Extra Dry Skin:
  • The Neutrogena skin cream instantly quenches skin
  • Ideal for extra-dry skin types
  • Contains hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin
  • Clinically proven to keep skin hydrated for 48 hours
  • Fast-absorbing moisturizer for dry skin
  • Oil-free and dye-free
  • Fragrance-free Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream for Extra Dry Skin Cream

What's in this stuff? Let's take a look!
water, dimethicone, glycerin, cetearyl olivate, polyacrylamide, sorbitan olivate, phenoxyethanol, dimeticone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, synthetic beeswax, C13-14 isoparaffin, dimethiconol, dimethicone crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, laureth-7, carbomer, sodium hyaluronate, ethylhexylglycerin, C12-14 pareth-12, sodium hydroxide 

Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...