Search This Blog

L"Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer Review

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional  Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer Review  By Glitter Lambs
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional 
Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer Review 
By Glitter Lambs

WOW! This stuff is super soft to the touch. It feels like a soft rabbit or something. lol  I think this product for my face was so-so. It's a good product but my skin is just really dry and needs miracle products. lol I don't think this product was a good match for my skin type. I do think this would be an excellent product for those with oily skin and that does not have many breakouts, or lines and wrinkles. I took some pictures just to show you what this was doing to my skin. I applied this to the back of my hand. My camera is really picking up the cracks and lines in my skin a little too well. Looks really gross actually. lol 


L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional  Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer Review  By Glitter Lambs
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer Review By Glitter Lambs


On the left I used the L'Oreal face primer with Covergirl Advanced Radiance Foundation. 

On the right I only used the Covergirl foundation with out the primer. 

I wanted to show you what your skin looks like when you apply the primer. 

As you can, it just really does not do my skin any justice at all. It makes it look more rough and not smooth. It really accentuates my lines and wrinkles on my hand really bad. So you can imagine what this is doing to my face when I apply. Now keep in mind that this camera is set to the macro setting and is picking up everything that is not generally seen with the naked eye. But, using this primer with my foundation just doesn't work well with my type of skin at all. I was hoping for a smooth even coverage and was hoping that it would fill in my lines and wrinkles but it does not appear to be doing that with my skin for whatever reason.

The product does seem to ball up on my skin somewhat. Now this is a very soft product to touch and and I really do think that this could work for other people but I just couldn't get it to do right with my dry skin. 

I noticed that this product say's that is has "Cyclohexasiloxane" in it which is basically a skin conditioning agent. It can fill in lines and wrinkles and give the skin a more plump look.....However, I just didn't get the result I was hoping for. Maybe I should have added lotion to my face really good before applying the primer and then apply the foundation. Perhaps that would have yielded a better result. I just figured that the primer would fill in all my lines on my face really well but it didn't. 

It runs about $8.20 through Walmart if you do decide to try it out for yourself. 



Here is information about the product taken straight from the website:
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base Primer is a silky, lightweight formula that glides onto skin, leaving it velvety-smooth to touch. Get a unified matte finish that is flawless. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base comes in a 0.5 oz container. It is suitable to use for all skin types.
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base Primer:
  • Get the ideal skin texture, instantly and all day using Studio Secrets primer
  • Smoothes lines
  • Hides pores
  • Banishes imperfections
  • Silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin, leaving it velvety-smooth to the touch
  • Result is a unified matte finish that's flawless
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic


Ingredients: 
Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides]. Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides].

Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...