Search This Blog

I Found An Oyster Pearl Nail Polish

 I Found An Oyster Pearl Nail Polish
by Glitter Lambs

This is a pearl nail polish that looks amazing!!!! This has flashes of Blue, Green, and Gold. However, with my natural eye I am seeing flashes of pink as well. 3 coats will get you full coverage and 1 coat over another color will transform any nail polish color into something amazing! The above picture shows 3 coats of "I Found An Oyster Pearl" nail polish on the left nail and the nail on the right shows 1 coat over Essie Playdate. I am sooooo loving the colors of this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...