Search This Blog

Bunny Socks- Free Polish


I have 2 "Bunny Socks" Nail Polishes that I will be giving away for free on instagram! This is a nail polish and not a glitter topper. You can do 3 coats for a full coverage nail polish. This is a sheer delicate polish and sooooo PRETTY! It has shifts of blue in it when the light hits it. You could also layer it over another color for a cool effect. 

All you have to do is just leave the comment "Bunny Socks" and your entered into the drawing! I will pick 2 winners tonight at 8:00pm cst. Only open to the United States this time. Sorry :( I will ship them both out tomorrow 3-21-14. Thanks!

My instagram account is:
@GlitterLambs  

One of the winner's above @sarahchavez0601  painted her nails in our"Bunny Socks" nail polish prize that she won! Looks so pretty!







1 comment:

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...