Search This Blog

Rainbow Macaron Cake Polymor Clay Tutorial


Rainbow Macaron Cake Polymor Clay Tutorial

Watch the cute video on on how to make a Rainbow Macaron cake! This is easier than I thought! Wow! I just love these! I need to make me some of these! 

Taken straight from her Youtube Page. 

Showing you how to make a rainbow colored macaron cake using polymer clay in this tutorial. Polymer clay is an oven bake clay.

THE CAKE:
I mixed the different colors, rolled them out with a rolling pin, and then cut them out with a small cookie cutter from hobby lobby (in the clay section).

CAKE TEXTURE:
I used a needle to texture the cake.

FROSTING:
I purchased silicone caulking from Home Depot for about $3.00. Cut the tip off and placed it on the outside of the cake AFTER I BAKED THE CAKE.

MACARONS:
I made the individual macarons with the left over clay from the cake layers.

Once the silicone frosting is dry, you're finished!

Be sure to Go Check Out Our Polymer Clay Decorations and Cabochons!
www.GlitterLambsShop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...