Search This Blog

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Whimsical Review

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow  "Whimsical" Review
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow
 "Whimsical"
Review

The above picture shows a swatch of Makeup Geek "Whimsical" on the inside of my arm. This is a light silvery pink with a foiled finish frosted silvery pale pink.   Gooooodddnesss...This is AMAZING... The above picture is in dark lighting.

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow   "Whimsical"  Review
Here is what the swatch looks like in bright light. 

I have been meaning to take some pictures of this beautiful foiled eyeshadow "Whimsical" by Makeup Geek, and today I finally got around to doing it. I actually ordered 2 of these when I purchased from Makeup Geek cause I knew that I would use this stuff a lot. And I do... I use this everytime I put my makeup on. I actually use this to highlight right under my eyebrow. I apply this velvety soft goodness right on my brow bone. Love... Love... Love... I can't go without this stuff when applying my  makeup. It's gorgeous. And when I say... Gorgeous..I mean GORGEOUS!! 

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow  "Whimsical" Review
I am very consistent with always using some sort of highlighter under my eyebrows.  I just can't seem to pull myself away from using it every single time. Seriously the best...And I am not kidding one bit. I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when I used this for the first time. I never get bored with this product and I will continue to use this until it's gone. I just don't want this to run out... sniff sniff :(  

I sometimes use my blush brush and swipe this on my cheek bones too. It don't take much. This packs a powerful punch of WOW! 

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow  "Whimsical" Review
Whimsical goes perfect with my skin tone and it puts off the most awesome highlight effect for my eyes. I put them in the inner corners of my eyes sometimes too. This is a really really BEAUTIFUL eyeshadow. 

If your into all that glimmer, shimmer and in your face prettiness, then you need some of this stuff. You don't want to miss out on this one. It's way too gorgeous to not get it. 

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow  "Whimsical" Review
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow
"Whimsical" Review



The Bottom Line:
Light silvery pink with a foiled finish frosted silvery pale pink. 

All About The Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows ™
With these rich and intensely-hued shades, the new Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows go beyond your standard line of cosmetics, introducing you to a new and powerful cosmetic experience. 

This cutting-edge formula offers a creamy texture that is a hybrid between a powder shadow and a cream shadow that is on a level of its own. 

The intense pigmentation combined with an opaque, metallic finish make these shadows a dream to work with. These can be applied effortlessly in just one swipe with no primer required! Our lineup includes a diverse array of rich colors and a smooth silky formula that we believe help elevate pressed eye shadows to the next level of exceptional quality. 

- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes. 
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These shadows are Talc and Paraben-Free
See full ingredient listing.
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates




http://www.glitterlambs.com/2016/01/makeup-geek-foiled-eyeshadow-whimsical.html
Posted by Glitter Lambs on Saturday, January 2, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...