Search This Blog

Green Apple Jelly Beans In My Stocking Glitter Nail Polish


Green Apple Jelly Beans In My Stocking

Just another custom I made for myself. This is a very bright NEON green glitter. This is NOT for sale. This is just a custom for myself at home. I just love how this is almost glowing on the nail. It's super bright and super cute! I adore this over the white. It reminds me of sprinkled sugar on the nail because of the way this goes on. 1 coat will saturate the nail. 

This is 1 coat over white. 

This is 1 coat over black.

 This is 1 coat over yellow green color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...