Search This Blog

Marshmallow Dipped Nails- Using Essie Nail Polish In Mod Square and Blanc And Nerds Nail Polish In Watermelon

 Marshmallow Dipped Nails

Polish I used in picture:
Essie White Nail Polish- Blanc 008
Essie Pink Nail Polish- Mod Square 224
 Rainbow Nerds Watermelon Nail Polish

I painted my nails in the watermelon Nerds nail polish. Then I took a paintbrush and smeared some white Essie nail polish in Blanc on the tips only. I let that dry then added some Pink Essie Mod Square dot sploshes on top.

We make handmade custom nail polish if you want to check it out: www.GlitterLambsCosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection

Easter Is Coming To Town Glitter Collection by GlitterLambs.com  These GORGEOUS glitters are just perfect for Easter Nails!!!!!   All I Want...